Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter fun collab and FREE Add-on :)

Hello all,
Winter fun is coming here and this is collab with my friend Anna designs.
It is full of snow, snowmen, dwarfs, presents, snow games and fun, even flowers.
Contains  20 stunning papers and 76 cool elements and now is with 30% off.




Pages from my creative team and Shabby Pickle Designs creative team:
by Hutchie

by Mamzelka
 by B_stepien
by Irenchen
by MagCP
by Jeanet
by Mamiemoi
by Serena
by Helline
by Alegna
by Anndahl
by Momadee
by Nzmumof4 
byMummyd
 by Twomama
by Nzmumof4 

Also I have a little FREEBIE for you, that I posted in Shabby Piskle Designs blog today
 Download it from here:

Happy winter and  a lot of fun!
Ho-ho,
Vesi :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello;

    Yesterday I placed an order in your store (CU 4 YOU) and for 2 links, it asks for a password.

    This is the pack "Vesi Design Designers mix 7" and "Vesi Design Cardboard papers 2_ zip 2"

    So please, can you send me this password?

    Thank you and have a good day

    LEXINE (ltcalex@hotmail.fr)

    ReplyDelete